Thursday, October 31, 2019

Thank you to y'all

In the first month I started this blog, July 2010, I had the grand total of 3 visitors.  The next month, I had 1!  And that was prolly me!  I almost gave up.   In the vast expanses of the web, how was anyone ever going to be able to find me?  A year later, in July 2011, 247 visitors.  This month Volewica had 11073, the highest ever.

I'm so glad you all find it interesting.  I know it's just my special interests and obsessions, and most people won't share those.  But looking back over 9  years of rants, prognostications, forecasts, errors and some successes, I'm glad I kept going.  And I hope I've informed all of you and perhaps even changed a few minds.

I'm looking to start a YouTube channel, when I've worked out all the technical details.  Lord knows, it took me long enough to work out how to use Blogger!

So, good on you!  Thank you for reading the sometimes incoherent thoughts of a slightly dotty old bloke.


No comments:

Post a Comment